*BIG BROTHER 11* startS 9th june. who's watching

helen1234

Reaction score
so...

its the last big brother ever :cry: summer wont be the same without it.

who's gonna be watching.????

i think its going to be a good one i can feel it, i hope E4 is covering it.

x

NOPE!!!! not me i HATE big brother and i hate the fact that it suspends most normal programmes that E4 show
I cannot wait for it to be over for good no one wants to watch a load of celeb wannabes sleep for heavens sake

Ill be watching! People always sterotype with Big Brother Watchers , but i hate soaps so i never have anything to follow! This i can :)

I'll be watching... I read somewhere that C4 are hoping that they can bring it back after a few years break! I hope they do as i like BB and have been a fan since BB1 :D

I'd like to say i won't be watching it.. and i say it every year.
But i always end up finding it addictive and have to watch it!!! OH hates it :haha:

If I want to watch it I'll have to record it and watch it when Rich isn't home. He hatesssss it! :lol:

I'd like to say i won't be watching it.. and i say it every year.
But i always end up finding it addictive and have to watch it!!! OH hates it :haha:

This is me exactly i say i'm not going to watch it and then get sucked in and have to watch it :rofl:

I wont be.

I liked the first couple years when people went in and they didn't know what to expect and just went in for fun

I don't like it now as it seems too staged and people apply just seeking fame and they pick people that they KNOW will clash :shrug:

anybody remember cameron? - https://www.virginmedia.com/images/cameron.jpg
i cant believe he actually won it one year. i think it all went a bit downhill after that!

I agree the 1st few years were without doubt the best, but i still find myself drawn in every year hoping that it will be a good run :)

Oh and my OH "claims" to hate it but by the end he knows the people names etc! :lol:

I wont be.

I liked the first couple years when people went in and they didn't know what to expect and just went in for fun

I don't like it now as it seems too staged and people apply just seeking fame and they pick people that they KNOW will clash :shrug:

Those who go in now know "what people wanna see" and they know they want scandals so stupid behaviour is what they do..

I will be watching it some times but not following it properly.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :happydance:

The last few havent been great but still very addictive!!

I think the best one was the one with Brian, Kate, Helen, Paul, Bubbles Spencer etc etc ....

i'll be watching it too :happydance: cant wait to find out who's gonna be in there! xx

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :happydance:

The last few havent been great but still very addictive!!

I think the best one was the one with Brian, Kate, Helen, Paul, Bubbles Spencer etc etc ....

awww Helen and Paul :thumbup:
That was the second one wasn't it?

I loved the one with grace and mikey- they're still together you know!

Yall get a different one from ours in the US, huh? Ours is starting soon, got it set up but not can't remember the date. I hope it's not the last season for us!

I will be glued to the telly too...bad news for OH though as he hates it :wacko:

i loved helen and paul, i like blinking i do.

and i loved jade goody.

some of them are celeb wannabe's but i think thats all the fun of it too cos they just look like tits. always takes a few weeks to get into and let their masks slip. i dont care if they take over the e4 channel as long as they dont take over hollyoaks :haha: and they have alamrms ringing to keep them up.

my mums retired and she loves it lol.

the funniest moment has to be mikey eating the hottest chillies in the world :rofl: he was chucking water over himself and his eyes were bulging :rofl:

i always remember jade saying is east angular abroad and me saying yes its abroad you wassack, and then spencer said no its in this country, i'm so like her :blush:

also got to be funny moment in the 1st one where nick was doing the asault course and he told everyone he'd been in the army :rofl: and he was tripping over the tyres :rofl: i had tears streaming down my face.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->