Big Brother 2013

J

Jade--x

Thought I'd create a thread to talk all things Big Brother this year :)

Does anyone know when it starts?!

I'm sure its usually around my birthday at the end of May, but I've not seen one advert or anything for it so I'm wondering if its later this year?

And apparently Emma Willis is taking over host of the main show this series too..

It was 5th June last year so I think itll be around the same time this year :D
I love BB!!
I've read Rylan will be hosting BBBOTS so I probably won't watch that coz he annoys me!!

Yeah I saw that, I love Rylan though :haha:
They're bringing back the live feeds aswell, but they bored me to tears, and doing a 'Bit On The Psych' where they have professionals analyse the housemates.

I wasn't I really didn't like them :haha: I went on holiday and missed the last week and the final though, and never caught up on it. I know Rylan won but I don't know who the runners up etc. were.

Apparently they're putting older people in this year.

Was start fo june last year so probably the same. i cant wait for it to start and if there is live feed im happy with that

I've seen the advert and some of the stories in the press about it being the most head messing of them all so I'm really looking forward to it :D I thought the twists in the last one were boring until the end with the Connor/Luke twist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->