• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big day for Dan tomorrow

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Tomorrow is Dans 11+ results:eek: He is so excited but nervous at the same time, for want of a better word I am shitting myself, he wants to go to grammer school but the school he wants to go to needs a grade A, he has convinced himself he will get it but if he doesnt he will be so disappointed. I really hope my little man gets what he wants, please send good luck vibes his way.
Thanks girls :hugs:

Aww sending him loads of luck, i hope he's done really well xxxx

Good luck Daniel we know u can do it. xxx

Sending him lots and lots of luck!! Really hope he gets it....keeping everything crossed for him! x

Sending AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grade vibes to Dan :hugs:

Good luck, can't believe they're out tomorrow :shock: whats the weather like in Belfast Sabby, heard it wasn't too good :( its not too amusing here either :dohh:

xxx

Any news? Do they come in the post or do you have to collect them from the school? x

Ooooo, good luck dan. Hope he gets the grades he needs. x

Well he didnt do as well as he thought he would, he got a grade "D" still a pass but the grammer school he wants to go to only takes A's and B's, there is a slight chance that they may take him because he has an uncle who still attends that school, he teacher seems hopeful. We are not going to get our hopes up. My little man broke his little heart today and he had me in floods of tears, I knew he wanted it so bad and he worked so hard for it, he sobbed his little heart out for almost an hour:cry: I just wish I could fix it for him.
But I am still so proud of him and at the end of the day he did his best and I know he put the work in. I love him so much :cloud9:
Thanks girls you are all so sweet and I know if I ever need support for anything I can always turn to my BnB girls xx:hugs:

oh sweetie :hugs: :hugs: the important thing is he really tried, he'll succeed in any school with that attitude. no wonder your so proud honey x

Aww poor lad .... :hugs: hope he can still get in xxx

:hugs: Bless him...I hope he still manages to get into the school, but I'm sure he'll be happy wherever he ends up going x

As long as he did his best, you can't ask for more than that. Everything happens for a reason and I'm sure he'll do really well whatever school he gets into. I remember missing out on the university i wanted to go to by one grade and i was really upset but i really loved the one i went to in Edinburgh and made some fantastic friends. Everything always works out in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->