Big Dr appointment tomorrow..nervous!

Jcliff

Reaction score
Well tomorrow I have a pretty big Drs appointment! I have my 36 week growth scan! I also have my strep B test, as well as my first internal (checking to see if Im dilated and such). I go every week from now on! Nervous about the Ultrasound, hope baby is growing and doing well! :thumbup: wish me luck!

I'm sure she's doing great in there!! Keep us updated how it goes :). Have my swab on Thursday, don't know if I'll get checked!

DOn't worry - I'm sure baby is fine! I had my swab last week, was nothing bad at all!

Stop worrying your baby is doing great! Good luck. Uh I have to get the swap for group b strep next week. ( I m Skipping my appt this wk hahahah you know how I hate going....) let us know how it goes :)

Update: Just had my US, baby is measuring 37 weeks and aprox 6lb 12 oz! Wow! Dr said ill probably have an 8-9 lber if she goes all the way to 40 weeks! Tech also said she has alot of hair! Got another CLEAR shot of her girl bits! And my strep b swab was nothing! Cant believe she will be here soon.

Dr just said head was way down and engaged, not sure if Im dilated at all. ( I was told next week they will start to check every week) I doubt there is anything going on. this being my first baby im sure ill go to and beyond my due date! boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->