~~~ Big family wanted ~ trying for #3 + ~~~

Gemmamumof2

mummy of 2 ttc 3rd x
Reaction score
We're Currently trying for number 3 :) i'm an only child so always wanted a big family - however have decided that after 3rd i'd be complete as i like my car :winkwink: and anymore i wouldn't be able fit them in LOL :wacko:

Anyway i know I shouldn't but i feel kinda guilty posting on other peoples threads as i had already been blessed with 2 gorgeous children and most trying just for one!

so wondered if there's anyone trying for baby 3 + ? and like to share our journeys and experience/ :happydance:

Well.......we are TTC no. 5!!! :wacko:
My OH and I both have 2 kiddos from previous relationships, so this will be our first together.
We have an 8 seater car, so could fit in another 2........OH is keen to just have 1 more though! :haha:
I love having a house full of kids, they often have friends round - the more the merrier I say!!!

:wave:

Number 3 here too :dance:

Im 34- so feel its now or never!

My eggs will be coming down in wheel chairs if I leave it any longer :haha:

:dust: for all xxxxx

Well.......we are TTC no. 5!!! :wacko:
My OH and I both have 2 kiddos from previous relationships, so this will be our first together.
We have an 8 seater car, so could fit in another 2........OH is keen to just have 1 more though! :haha:
I love having a house full of kids, they often have friends round - the more the merrier I say!!!

:) well if they fit in car then its okay - thats my excuse :winkwink:
my eldest is from previous relationship but i met my partner when i was 5 weeks pregnant and found out at about 4 months i was pregnant - knew my partner was a keeper when he didnt run a mile when we arranged dates and couldn't be his :(

i then found out i was pregnant with our daughter ...

so i was naive to think be quick this time but nope - im waay to inpatient too lol

:wave:

Number 3 here too :dance:

Im 34- so feel its now or never!

My eggs will be coming down in wheel chairs if I leave it any longer :haha:

:dust: for all xxxxx

haha that made me LOL!!

if its any help my aunts 38 and just became pregnant with her 1st! :baby:

TTC number 3 here also!! And like you I feel so guilty when I post on threads where their trying for their first, but hey we need to give in to what we need :winkwink: Good luck!! xxx

im hoping to concieve 4+5 :winkwink:
i lost baby 3 at 17 weeks, and since then ive just had a strange feeling my body cant carry a single pregnancy to term.
you know how some cant carry boys or carry girls, i have that feeling with singles.
the twins i had no problems with what so ever. with sonnie i had problem after problem, first on and off bleeding through first tri, pains, and just a niggly state of anxiousness and panic and a constant feeling something was going to go wrong, then sadly at 17 weeks my baby passed away and was born sleeping.
so just to ease my anxiousness another set of twins would be fantastic and i would feel complete. also again ive got an overwhelming feeling im meant to have two sets of twins, and my intuition tends to be right.
i would be more than happy if its just one i can concieve and carry to term, im not a greedy person and once i have completed my family so i can help others out there i do intend to donate my eggs as my way as giving back from what i have recieved.
twins would definately be a blessing again :winkwink: :haha: espeically two more girls:kiss::cloud9: :haha: hehe xx

i lost baby 3 at 17 weeks, and since then ive just had a strange feeling my body cant carry a single pregnancy to term.
you know how some cant carry boys or carry girls, i have that feeling with singles.
the twins i had no problems with what so ever. with sonnie i had problem after problem, first on and off bleeding through first tri, pains, and just a niggly state of anxiousness and panic and a constant feeling something was going to go wrong, then sadly at 17 weeks my baby passed away and was born sleeping.
so just to ease my anxiousness another set of twins would be fantastic and i would feel complete. also again ive got an overwhelming feeling im meant to have two sets of twins, and my intuition tends to be right.
i would be more than happy if its just one i can concieve and carry to term, im not a greedy person and once i have completed my family so i can help others out there i do intend to donate my eggs as my way as giving back from what i have recieved.
twins would definately be a blessing again :winkwink: :haha: espeically two more girls:kiss::cloud9: :haha: hehe xx

aww i know how you feel though my friend had 2 miscarriages after her girl and everyone was saying 'you cant carry boys' her 3rd pregnancy was a healthy one and she was convinced it was another girl she gave birth to a healthy boy.
Everything happens for a reason maybe when you get pregnant again thats the baby/babies your MEANT to have :flower:

Mine are 3 and 5 also :)

just read your readings in siggie - not long til you should get bfp :)
glad yours are young aswell i think be nice not having a huge age gap ... i see benefits though in that. but i'd like them al to grow up together.

Me and my husband are planning on having 3 or 4 children, but thats easily said at the moment, we're only trying for our first, lets just see how that goes first hehe ;)

aww i know how you feel though my friend had 2 miscarriages after her girl and everyone was saying 'you cant carry boys' her 3rd pregnancy was a healthy one and she was convinced it was another girl she gave birth to a healthy boy.
Everything happens for a reason maybe when you get pregnant again thats the baby/babies your MEANT to have :flower:

true. thank you :flower:
i suppose it doesnt help with my mum agreeing with me then telling a story about a friend of hers who was told by her doctor she will never carry a boy to term as for some reason her body was rejecting her boys, (she had no children at this point and had had 3 2nd tri losses all boys) she then went on to concieve fraternal twins, one boy one girl, her little girl was born absolutely fine but her little boy was born with so many disabilities it was almost every day he was diagonsed with something different and in the end passed away at three months old as his body couldnt cope with all the problems wrong with him.
so with that it then made me think OMG if that can happen then i must be right and cant carry singles to term! xx

My hub and me are trying for baby 3 but it will be the 4th child in house (I have a 12 year old from a previous relationship) my boys are 12, 10 and 8 so it will be a bit of an age gap!!! If I catch on this year my boys will all be a year older lol xxx

true. thank you :flower:
i suppose it doesnt help with my mum agreeing with me then telling a story about a friend of hers who was told by her doctor she will never carry a boy to term as for some reason her body was rejecting her boys, (she had no children at this point and had had 3 2nd tri losses all boys) she then went on to concieve fraternal twins, one boy one girl, her little girl was born absolutely fine but her little boy was born with so many disabilities it was almost every day he was diagonsed with something different and in the end passed away at three months old as his body couldnt cope with all the problems wrong with him.
so with that it then made me think OMG if that can happen then i must be right and cant carry singles to term! xx

i wouldn't worry to much ~ maybe was just coincidence.
but having twins would be brilliant for you they cant get lonely in there :)

My hub and me are trying for baby 3 but it will be the 4th child in house (I have a 12 year old from a previous relationship) my boys are 12, 10 and 8 so it will be a bit of an age gap!!! If I catch on this year my boys will all be a year older lol xxx

as i said i see the plus side having age gaps :) my partner as 'little brothers' and we love taking them out and his mum said she loves the age gap as gives her a little break :)

my mother-in-laws are 25 ~ 20 ~ 16 ~ 8 ~ 9

16 year olds only girl lol

We are TTC #4 lol. I have 2 daughters from previous relationships, our little boy was going to be the last but we both had the urge for another and have been TTC for over a year this time! By the time it happens our 3 will be 12, 10 and 7.

I've just had a brand new car (30th gift from my wonderful hubby) I will NOT be getting rid :rofl: I can still have 4 kiddies in there but hubby will have to trade his little clio in for a people carrier for when we all go out together although we wouldn't mind taking 2 cars everywhere :rofl:

We are TTC no 3 :cloud9: My girls are 3 and 1 and there is a 26 month age gap between them so we are hoping for about the same again :winkwink: We def plan on having at least 4. Only thing stopping a pg for me is I am breast feeding both my girls and I have no af yet:dohh: Us ttc no3 mamas should be buddies :winkwink:

I had my two VERY young, and would love another before I'm 23, no more after that though, as I'll be 33 when my oldest is 18 and my youngest 16. And I reckon that is when I'll get my teenage years back haha... I'll be THE original embarrassing mum going through a midlife crisis. Ohhh I can't wait to pay them back for all the embarrassing caught off guard moments in public lol. x

Oops sorry Hansie meants to quote not thank :haha: I'm in a right dunce mood today :dohh:
But yeah, should all stick together :winkwink: now we just need a name lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->