~~~ Big family wanted ~ trying for #3 + ~~~

Oops sorry Hansie meants to quote not thank :haha: I'm in a right dunce mood today :dohh:
But yeah, should all stick together :winkwink: now we just need a name lol. xx

Yes something to do with us all ttc no3??? Lol I am a permanent dunce, my brain left with my placenta twice:dohh:

Exactly :) Lol yeah I know that feeling.... Brain went along with the dignity. :dohh:

what dignity ;)

yea we all should buddy up - im 24 now 25 next month :)
but i know im crazy but i did want all mine quite young and close together.. so i could do things and when there all grown up im still young enough to live my life :)

saying that my mums 44 and sometimes i think she as more energy than me lol ... and my mum never really got rid of me i made sure i moved down street from her - so plan might not work!

lol - its because was watching this programme other day and this woman had 17 kids and even a minibus didnt fit them all in so her and partner had 2 minibuses.. ever since i always wondered how people get around with more kids LOL

Gawd forgot this thread!

Right my boys are 10 & 7. Turning 11& 8 by April :D

I'm 34 and thought I'd had all my kids by 26---- WRONG!!!!! Got broody again this year.

So here we are

Have fantastic support network around us and havnt stopped 'living' since eldest came along... Still go away as a couple etc it's been great. Never thought in a millionyears I'd want a baby at 34, 34 to me 6 years ago was tooooo old!!

:rofl:

Gawd forgot this thread!

Right my boys are 10 & 7. Turning 11& 8 by April :D

I'm 34 and thought I'd had all my kids by 26---- WRONG!!!!! Got broody again this year.

So here we are

Have fantastic support network around us and havnt stopped 'living' since eldest came along... Still go away as a couple etc it's been great. Never thought in a millionyears I'd want a baby at 34, 34 to me 6 years ago was tooooo old!!

:rofl:

i sounded really bad about living when kids grown up didnt I - i didnt meant it bad honestly :flower:
i'll prob be broody again then myself - doubt i'll ever be far from my children

Dont be silly ;)

People shouldnt think because you have kiddies your life goes on hold :D

I run a full time business ..have done since they were teeny and will carry on when the next one comes

Its time managment ;)

Have a good day everyone

:dust: to ALL xxxxxx

how old are all your children?

mine are now 3 and 5 x

My tribe consists of me (31), OH (44), my boy (14), my girl (13), his girl (10), his boy (7), and hopefully soon we will have our first sticky bean together!!!

Hello ladies,

So glad you started this thread as I thought I was the only one TTC #3.

Little about me then, im 25, DH is 25, we have two sons one is 3 years the other nearly 11 months.

This is my 2nd cycle ttc. First cycle using CBFM. Im on CD18 and still on low so I must ovulate really late in my cycle lol.

Good luck to all of you :dust:

how is everyone?

I got a gail reading and march 2011 i should concieve thinking about it this time next year i should have a huge bump :) LOL - if shes right that is ;0)

my sons poorly today (cold etc) but still well enough to demand to make cookies LOL

aww bless him.

I had a gail reading and she said :bfp: Dec 10. Hoping she is right. Had a reading from Amy too she said Feb for either a :bfp: or a birth.

Anyone worried about reactions from people when u do fall pregnant being ur third?

I havent made it a secret that we would like another when asked so hoping it will prob be expected to most people

aww bless him.

I had a gail reading and she said :bfp: Dec 10. Hoping she is right. Had a reading from Amy too she said Feb for either a :bfp: or a birth.

Anyone worried about reactions from people when u do fall pregnant being ur third?

I havent made it a secret that we would like another when asked so hoping it will prob be expected to most people

I havnt told anyone 'im trying' but we have made it quite obvious we would like another and would be happy if it happened.

our parents are a little wierd as all we get is you have a boy and a girl why you need another? and at the time of my daughter being born i made a huge deal i HATED my double pushchair and couldnt wait til they was walking - but was because one was newborn and other quite heavy toddler and pushcair kept going to one side and buses were a nightmere. so everyone thoughted another child be last thing ever wanted.

but i can drive now so buses are no problem and i havnt got a toddler and newborn both children are walking etc.

if you having small age gap HIGHLY recomend a tandem!!! side by side break all time with todder and baby.

My OH had a vasectomy reversal, (so we could have a bubba together) and a week after the op he insisted he helped out with a scout camp - despite still being very sore, and I was being very protective of him, are friends who were there got suspicious so he told them what he had done! So now quite a few people know that we are TTC, I really hope we are successful and that it doesn't take too long!!!

hi there i also feel guilty writing on some of these threads cos me and oh are trying to conceive number 5 hopefully a lil girl as we have 4 boys who are 9 6 and twins are 5 on wednesday :) we have been ttc for 11months xx

hi there i also feel guilty writing on some of these threads cos me and oh are trying to conceive number 5 hopefully a lil girl as we have 4 boys who are 9 6 and twins are 5 on wednesday :) we have been ttc for 11months xx

:hi: Hi!

i think i'd like a girl after 4 boys too ... saying that a week with my daughter you be praying for another boy haha ..

are you trying to do the 'ttc a girl'

i was watching something a while ago where couple who have all same sex children swapped as was desperate for the 'girl' 'boy' was quite interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->