Big Glob of Clear CM and other symptoms

Kaohi

Reaction score
So I only use a period tracker app and have very regular cycles for a year. My period tracker is usually spot on, give or take a day.

According to my app, my period is due in 3 days - so I am after my fertile window. I took a FRER this morning and it was BFN.

For a few days I have noticed big, thick almost booger like clearish CM. This is not like stretchy CM I see close to Ovulation. I also checked my cervix at time of O and could clearly tell it was open. Now it is shut and this stuff Is like snot. I haven’t had sex for almost a week so I know it’s not semen sitting up in there.

I do check my cervix often - and right now it is high, closed and feels a little soft. I am not sure how soft it gets when pregnant - but it is definitely not as hard as other months before AF. Last month it was really hard and I absolutely knew AF was coming. This month feels different.

In addition to that I have had an “uneasy” stomach all day for a week. It isn’t quite nausea I think - but just a “yuck” feeling that lingers all day.

One other unusual thing I have noticed is that my boobs have been producing a lot of colostrum. I weaned my son over a year ago and Have always been able to give a squeeze and have a tiny droplets of yellow colostrum come out. For several days I’ve noticed if I give the boobies a squeeze in the shower lots flows out. Not just tiny droplets like before.

I am a little discouraged since I got a BFN today. Anyone with thoughts or similar symptoms that lead to a BFP?

I’d keep testing! Only way to really know but sounds like you have some promising signs. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->