Big grown up standing boy!

sam's mum

mum of two gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Sam's always seemed happy just rolling or crawling around on the floor (well, slithering on his belly) and even though he loves standing if he's lifted up he's made no effort to actually get there himself - until this morning when he just went over to the sofa, put his hands on it and stood up! :cloud9:

He looked as if he's been doing it for months! No wobbling or anything :D ...I reckon he's been secretly dancing around in his cot after I put him to bed. Would explain some of the strange positions I find him in in the mornings anyway :laugh2: x

:wohoo: well done sam :happydance: i wonder if he has been doing it without you noticing :rofl:

YAY go Sam

:wohoo:

Mad isn't it when Caitlin started that it came naturally! I can't wait for her to walk shes keeping her balance well holding onto nothing atm which is ace (ok not for long but still) x

YAY go Sam

:wohoo:

Mad isn't it when Caitlin started that it came naturally! I can't wait for her to walk shes keeping her balance well holding onto nothing atm which is ace (ok not for long but still) x

You won't be saying that when she's running around getting into everything :rofl: ...or is she already?!

It just seemed so strange to see him upright all on his own - my little baby isn't a baby any more! x

Somehow this girl who does not walk yet manages to get everything out of Mummys desk drawer. She had a face strip in her hand earlier (in packet) OH said whats that, where did she get it? ITS MINE and she got it from my desk lol!! Pused the TV, DVD, Wii & Sky box back on the table and hide the Wii sensor ...nightmare!

Somehow this girl who does not walk yet manages to get everything out of Mummys desk drawer. She had a face strip in her hand earlier (in packet) OH said whats that, where did she get it? ITS MINE and she got it from my desk lol!! Pused the TV, DVD, Wii & Sky box back on the table and hide the Wii sensor ...nightmare!

:rofl: Bless her. Sam already seems to be in everything without even being on his feet so I can't imagine what it'll be like when he's walking! x

:happydance: Well done sam:)

You must be so proud xx

Well done Sam! And well done you on having one not green pic in your siggy :rofl:

Now I'm sure he's walking around his cot while I'm not looking. He was awake but really quiet this morning so I thought he must be playing with something...his entire mobile was in the cot. Think it might be time to take it down :rofl:

Well done Sam! And well done you on having one not green pic in your siggy :rofl:

:rofl: His monster hat was just too cute to leave out... haven't found him a green hat yet (that one does have green tassly bits and a green picture on it though) :blush: x

what a grown up boy!

I love the new sig pics too x

Yay go Sam !!! Such a clever little man. Just you wait you will be getting a taste of my world very very soon !!! He he he, you wont be able to turn you back, he will be into everything, if he isnt already !!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->