Big grown up standing boy!

Ditto! I LOVE his dragon suit,will have to get one for my baby dragon too :rofl:

:wohoo: Well done Sam for standing...the days when you were still able to overtake him are over mommy! ;)

It's hard enough to keep up with him at the moment with him dragging himself on his belly across the floor. At least while he's still trying to crawl he doesn't move (just rocks backwards and forwards or moves his legs but not his hands so he ends up on his feet with his bum in the air :laugh2:)... can't be long before it gets so much worse (and I can't wait! :rofl:) x

Sam's always seemed happy just rolling or crawling around on the floor (well, slithering on his belly) and even though he loves standing if he's lifted up he's made no effort to actually get there himself - until this morning when he just went over to the sofa, put his hands on it and stood up! :cloud9:

He looked as if he's been doing it for months! No wobbling or anything :D ...I reckon he's been secretly dancing around in his cot after I put him to bed. Would explain some of the strange positions I find him in in the mornings anyway :laugh2: x

:rofl: probaby...

well done Sam. Oscar has been doing this for a bit...but has oly just started to roll around and drag himself on the floor this week. Funny things babies huh?:cloud9:

oh by the way

I looooooove sam's dragon outfit, cool dude x

:rofl: probaby...

well done Sam. Oscar has been doing this for a bit...but has oly just started to roll around and drag himself on the floor this week. Funny things babies huh?:cloud9:

oh by the way

I looooooove sam's dragon outfit, cool dude x

:D Thank you!

It's funny how they all develop so differently isn't it? We know 3 other boys the same age (all born within 2 weeks of each other) and Sam was first to roll and start moving around on the floor but behind in other things - one of them has been sitting and standing holding onto things for ages now! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->