Big hello! Made it to 3rd Tri! *UPDATE*

Louloubelle78

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to say a quick hello, as I'm new to 3rd Tri!

I'm 27+1 today, and had a traumatic 2nd Tri (My mother passed away suddenly at 62, had to have an Amnio as was told I was 1:40 risk of Downs, and went into premature labour at 25+3) so I'm so glad I made here.

Hopefully he stays in for the full term x

Hi and welcome to third trimester...we are nearly there!!

Im so sorry to hear about your mum :( and all the other complications, fingers crossed your baby stays put until the end!

Im 28+5 and starting to get uncomfy these days but totally excited about this baby!!

Enjoy!

Welcome to third trimester and congratulations!

Sorry to hear of your sad news and the pregnancy worries, it must be a relief to be here! Hopefully time will fly by for you in here!

Hello :) glad that you have made it here. So sorry to hear about your mum, how awful for you. Im sure she is watching over you and your LO and making sure you will both be just fine. xxx

Hi I am also 27w 1d!!
Sorry to hear about your mom I couldnt imagine :(
But glad to hear your here in the third tri!!
So is your due date June 13th

Yep June 13! I'm really looking forward to it, and I really want him to stay put till then lol!

Well we can wait together!! And hold our little ones in together!! I havent had your difficulties but have had stuff happen in the past way earlier in pregnancy but still freaks me out!! So I will send good vibes your way

Hi and welcome! So sorry about your mom and I pray that your lo stays put till the end. :flower:

Well we can wait together!! And hold our little ones in together!! I havent had your difficulties but have had stuff happen in the past way earlier in pregnancy but still freaks me out!! So I will send good vibes your way

That sounds great! How has your pregnancy been? x

Hiya! I'm so sorry for what you have had to go through. Xx. Time for your little one to bring some joy into your world! (After a few more weeks of cuddling his mummy on the inside first though). Xx

Hiya! I'm so sorry for what you have had to go through. Xx. Time for your little one to bring some joy into your world! (After a few more weeks of cuddling his mummy on the inside first though). Xx

Yes that's exactly it! My OH has been fab, but having this lil bean be healthy is really whats making me carry on and lighting up my world xx

Hello Ladies,

Just a quick update: I'm 30 weeks today which everyone is stoked about!

My consultant has said if I made it to 30 weeks with no problems the risk of a premature birth looks unlikely.

Really calmer now but still taking everything VERY easy!

Hello Ladies,

Just a quick update: I'm 30 weeks today which everyone is stoked about!

My consultant has said if I made it to 30 weeks with no problems the risk of a premature birth looks unlikely.

Really calmer now but still taking everything VERY easy!

SO pleased to hear this hun! hope your getting on well!

I am 30 weeks today as well what a milestone!!
Yay for healthy babies!

Welcome and congrats, it's so nice to have finally made it right? I'm sorry about your Mum and other issues, hopefully these last few weeks will be less stress and you can look forward to your lovely bundle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->