Big Love

M

Mrs Mayhem

Did anyone watch the first episode on Sky Atlantic?
I caught it on 'anytime' today and thought it might have potential, its produced (or directed, can't remember which) by Tom Hanks and is about polygamy, but in a more American Drama way. I'll be watching some more I think!

I read about it when it first aired in america and was dying for it to come over here!
I taped it on friday night and haven't watched it yet! Can't wait as it looks great :)

It was quite good, but kind of the introduction programme which I always find are a bit slower!

Yeh it always tends to set everything up and can be a bit drawn out but I definitely think it has potential!

I watched it when it was on a few years ago and its really good!

I didn't know it was a repeat! totally missed the ball there first time around! :haha:

I missed it when it was orginally on, have recorded it this time so won't be missing it!

It was on Channel 5; then the second series was shown on Virgins on demand service (with episodes in the wrong order and some missing and them being put on there months apart!). Personally I reckon Sky have had the rights to this series for years but maybe thought it not mainstream enough for Sky one...It was first on in 2006. I have downloaded every series and its on the final season now (season five). I won't spoil it for you but lets just say the first season is very boring and slow compared to the others. I don't watch many drama/comedy shows but this is my all time favourite one.

Big Love just ended it's run here last Sunday with the finale.

All in all, it was a really good show, with it's ups and downs. I won't spoil it for you, but the fourth season did not garner much popularity, so it may be harder to watch, but the final season was great.

Definitely worth watching. :D

Argghh I love Big Love. I've just bought the French import of season 2 on Amazon as they didn't seem to have an English one. I lthink its one of my favourite series ever, I love it. Although I hate Bill...what a dick!

Bill does like to make a rod for his own back in the name of 'the principle' doesn't he?:dohh:

By the way when I get rich I'm totally going to copy Barb's bedroom, love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->