Big nickers

P

proudmumgoth

Hi I know its been said but trs me after birth big. IS better :winkwink:

:lol: same here, guess thats my new life and loving it

lol mens boxers are so comfy.
Wont be getting bigger knickers until much later.
Though they were a god send after my EMCS.

Got myself some giant granny pants from Primark :haha: and some disposable ones from Boots for the hospital bag. All my friends who've had babies told me that giant pants are a must. I'm scared to peg them on the washing line though - they look like sails....YARR! :boat:

lol to u all ha
i got the primark ones in 2sizes bigger used then binned

Got myself some giant granny pants from Primark :haha: and some disposable ones from Boots for the hospital bag. All my friends who've had babies told me that giant pants are a must. I'm scared to peg them on the washing line though - they look like sails....YARR! :boat:

Don't get the disposables in case you need an EMCS -they cut right into the scar. EeeeeK! I learnt!

I got cheapies 2 sizes bigger from tesco and primark and i binned them everytime i needed to rather than washing them. Bigger is definately better i needed to wear 2 pads for the first 48 hours! glam isn't it!!!! ;)

:haha:

Tell me about it, I stupidly bought some disposable knickers (why the hell I wanted disposables I don't know) and got them a size 10- haha wishful thinking I couldn't get them passed my thighs!! I only had a pair of normal knickers I'd worn the day I went in- thankfully my waters didn't break until I was in the pool so I wore them just for a few hours until hubby went home to to dig out my old "monthly" knickers haha.

Big pants were wonderful. I just bought a cheap few packs of 'full briefs' from Asda.

yeah big is good post birth lol gotta hold those pads with something lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"