Bigger Mommies...some questions!

MissJess0707

Expecting baby number 1
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've been lurking and reading all day ( should have been packing. Naughty Jess ) and I've seen some threads about bumps and kicks, but I want some honest answers. I am about 5'6, and weigh in around 205 pounds at 17 weeks. Most of my weight is in my midsection. I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to feel LO's kicks on the outside eventually, or if I'm going to properly show. I know no one can assure me 100%, but some showing of hands would be awesome! I know I'm showing, as I am very familiar with my body, but I know it's mainly my chub being pushed up and out. Fingers crossed for me, anyway.

I just want to make sure my OH will feel included, he's already so down about all the attention baby and I are getting.
Appointment Wednesday, looking forward to hearing my LO's heart racing, and then soon... ULTRASOUND! I can't wait to find out the gender. LO better cooperate that day!
:hugs:

I am a larger lady and at 21 week im only just begining to feel movement inside and hope it starts kickin for hubby to feel soon. With our 1st im sure it was befor 20wk hubby felt baby but i was alot thiner 1st time round. Good luck at gender scan. Xxx

when I was pregnant with my daughter I was over 200 lbs I am 5'4 and I saw kicks on the outside fairly early 20 weeks and my husband felt them as well. This time around Im not tiny either and have been seeing my babies kick for about 4 weeks now

I am 5'7" and about 210lbs and I had a big tummy to start with. I felt my first flutter at 17 weeks, then nothing for a week. Since then they have gotten more frequent and stronger. My oh felt his first kick at 20+3 and then at 21+6 we saw the first proper kicks and movement from the outside. I didn't think I would ever get to see it from the outside but was so chuffed I did, and she moves all the time now and we just watch her :)

you will see and your OH will feel them for sure, sometimes i would be laying down on the couch and my whole bump would move. Quite often as my oh would lay on my tummy my daughter would kick him in the head, Don't worry it may happen later than people who are lighter but it will happen,.

I'm 5'2 and at 197 and dh felt our little girl for the first time last night. I've been feeling her since 17w or so

That's so exciting. I think I'm feeling flutters, but its only when I'm very still after a meal in the evening. I can't wait for the first good kick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->