Biggest hits and not so much?

SmartieMeUp

Mum of 2 girls.
Reaction score
Still early days but have any of us noticed some faves?

Hits:
DD1 - Sims 4 high school expansion + manga kit
DD2 - VR + bracelet making kit

Misses:
DD1 - VR (she was very overwhelmed with it and doesn't want to take it out the box. We asked her if she wanted to sell it and buy something else (suggested a graphics tablet) and she agreed. She was too polite to say she didn't want it.
DD2 - hasn't really been deterred by anything as of yet.

M-
Hits were call of duty (but he knew he was gonna get that), Xbox controller, mini fridge and the Alexa which he had no clue about.
I can’t say anything was a miss really he liked everything he got even the daft Lynx sets.

H-
Hits were Pokémon sheild which my mam got him, football cards, funko pops, the online subscription for Nintendo switch as he’s been wanting online for ages.
he’s spent time at his dads so hasn’t really unboxed anything else. I know he got a phone there and was thrilled with that as he has been ringing me constantly haha!
biggest miss was the create your own comic book he said he doesn’t like drawing despite making comics on bits of paper hence why I got it haha! Kids ey!

they were both thrilled with the surprise of Disneyland Paris.

I think the biggest hit for Dominic was the Saka pic with his signature and I think the VR.

For Sebby the Ghillie Suit and the sniper rifle and the VR and also that they can now play different games on VR and xbox but both at the same time :haha:

I don't think there was a miss as such. They were not as thrilled about the books but that is normal I guess.

Most played with items this year so far for DDs their Nintendo Switches. Still quite a few gifts that are still in their boxes. They also loved their Sylvanian families houses.

DS was his Gummy Bear singing teddy and Mario Kart racing cars !

No misses … yet haha x

Biggest hits were Uno cards, they've been played with so much. Plus a Family Fortunes board game.
Not many misses really.

DD1 is definitely the keyboard for her tablet.
DD2 has played with most things she got.

No fails noted....yet

To be honest I have no idea with Jimi, he's 16 and just took all his stuff to his room and that was that :haha:

Zac actually has played Tomb Raider more than he's played the other games that I thought he'd like more. Tomb Raider was just like a little extra because I know he likes games with puzzles in and that you have to solve things in that.

Nate obviously loves his xbox and Seth loves his Switch, but Seth has also watched all the DVDs that he and the other have got.

Reuben was his trains and his Blues Clues handy dandy note book.

I already said what my boys liked best but the most used presents are definitely their fleece lined hoodie/blanket things! They love them and put them on all the time. Sebby said it was the perfect thing to wear for gaming. So that's good then :haha:

Well, sold DD1's VR, bought her a graphics tablet, she didn't want that either so OH took it back and opted for an iPad instead for her to use... Procreate :dohh: When she could have used Photoshop with the graphics tablet. That should be here tomorrow.

DD2 still loves her VR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->