Biiiig booobies

brownlieB

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Lol, I'm sitting here feeling like I could rival Jordan right now!

My last pregnancy I went from an Ample D to G cup, I shrank back down to a deflated E, I'm 5wks and busting out my bra already!

I what's app my friend a picture and her reply was, woah definitely carrying some water melons there!

This is the part of pregnancy I love... Just not the tenderness and backache that comes with it!!

i went up a cup size almost straight away getting measured for maternity bra in 2 weeks be interesting to see what im measuring then

I've grown so much over the past few weeks that I put my favourite bra on today (that used to fit perfectly!) and it literally tore as I did it up... Oops!

This is my first pregnancy and before I was pregnant I was already G cup so have no idea what in gonna end up!! They are really busting out my bra already, my husband loves it!!

After my first pregnancy my boobs became a deflated E-F depending on the bra I've already grown a cup size and seem to be growing by the minute. I cant imagine what I will end up as lol

After being left with droopy F cups that almost touch my knees after my last preg im hoping for a bit "fuller" ones that dont look like spaniels ears! (not happening so far though!)

After being left with droopy F cups that almost touch my knees after my last preg im hoping for a bit "fuller" ones that dont look like spaniels ears! (not happening so far though!)
hahahaha!

I hope they start to fill out soon!

I'm like a B cup now! Moving in to the big leagues! Lol, that's huge for me :happydance:

In a twisted sense I'm glad some of you also got the deflated look too. My husband loved them but I longed for my fuller pert yet smaller bust back.

Now they're fuller again, I like them again, but hubby can't go anywhere near as they're so sore. He's on a look but no touch rule lol. Xx

I'm just over 7 weeks and my bbs are huge!

I was a D before and quite slim but now they stick out above the bra (even the aerolas do!) definitely need to buy some new bras soon

They are also really sore especially on the sides

Also I think the left one is slightly bigger than the right haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"