Bikini waxing

Pearls18

Reaction score
This obviously isn't something I am thinking about right now. But does anyone get a bikini wax as a regular thing? How often do you do it and how much does it cost if not doing yourself? Does it look silly while it's growing back before you can get another one?

Every 4-6 weeks usually.
I used to get a Hollywood one which was about £25 a go but Ive recently just started having bikini line only which is no more than £10 each time, , sometimes I do it myself but I prefer going to the salon.
It doesn't look silly growing back but my hair is very thin and almost non existent now because I have been waxing for years.

i used to wax all the time until i discovered the epilator they are fantastic really easy to do yourself and your hair doesnt grow back for about 6 weeks

i used to wax all the time until i discovered the epilator they are fantastic really easy to do yourself and your hair doesnt grow back for about 6 weeks

I'm a little scared of epilators, aren't they very painful? I know waxing isn't comfortable but if someone else is doing it I'm guessing it'll be quicker!

I'm a little scared of epilators, aren't they very painful? I know waxing isn't comfortable but if someone else is doing it I'm guessing it'll be quicker!

I had one and hated it!
I like someone doing my waxing for me as there is no holding back on their part and a good waxer will be very quick with minimal pain, its over in a few minutes!

id say its just as painful really a lot less messy and much quicker. I always waxed myself so for me i found epilators quicker as i roll it really really quick to get the pain over with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->