Binxie.com....

PrincessJJ

Reaction score
Has anyone used this website before?...... I used it over a month ago £50 later and still not recieved my item.
There excuse is "courier delivered it and someone signed with a dot" ..... Well I'm damn sure it wasn't me or my neighbours.
I've complained over and over again and just been either ignored or told that its not their fault.

I do not recommend using this website and I defiantly won't be again! Expensive mistake as they are refusing to give me a refund.

:growlmad:

Keep on at them, that's not right.
Then, I'd take it up with the couriers, too. A dot is NOT a signature, and I think if you go to CAB they'd happily help you out in getting that refund!

I deffo wont be using them now, thanks!!

The couriers said that the company owe me a refund.... The company ignores emails and hangs up calls.... I threatened them with legal action then they told me they had re-sent the item..... Which still hasn't turned up..... Sooooo angry!

It's such a good job it's not an item that is needed before baby arrives. X

That's disgusting!
I would deffo head to CAB. Sometimes all it takes is for one of their solicitors to write a letter for you, and the company suddenly has their tail in between their legs. A lot of people threaten but never follow through, so it doesn't bother them so much.

I sure hope you get your item and/or your refund. So frustrating!

How did you pay? If its a conpany im unsure of I always pay with paypal if they take it or not at all at least you can get your cash back x

Think I paid by debit card..... I wrote on their Facebook twice, they deleted it and then blocked me..... Very professional. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->