BiOrb Fishtank???

hawalkden

Reaction score
Well I've very very tempted to buy a BiOrb 60 in black with remote control multi colour LED light and Heater. They cost around £180 without the stand.

Just wondering whos got a BiOrb and what fish you've got in the tank?

I have a small one in my shed.

I had to give my fish to a friend as I had nowhere to put it when I started baking so havent used it in ages but I do love it. I just had goldfish in mine but you can buy the adaptor to make it for tropical. I think its like £24.99

Also, buy the stand it looks by far better on the stand than not.

my mum has the 60L one. she has guppies and tetras mainly although the guppies ALWAYS die :(

I've got the 30L... have u seen how huge the 60l is!? lol.. We just have fan tailed goldfish in ours. I bought biorb stuff for in the tank, we have a volcano round the bubble tube and pink plants etc.. looks wicked! I think i'll upgrade it to tropical when the goldfish die

I used to have one. Hated it. Pain to keep clean and it's bad for the fish as there's not much surface area at the top of the water, a rectangular tank is far better if you want your fish to do well.

i think fish are better off in a long tank ? just saying incase you want to keep a difficult breed :) ! something to do with the oxygen :S ahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->