• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Birth Addicts R Us!!

I love this section x
I didnt have the easiest of labours but I would do it all again tomorrow x
watching OBEM makes me jealous lol x
wish this section had been around when I was pregnant but glad its here for when we have baby #2 :yipee:

Hello,
I am a mom of a 15-month old and 6-months pregnant. I have been reading the threads on enjoying giving birth and have been really inspired. I am also a TV/Documentary producer and would love to do a documentary on women who love giving birth. My daughter was induced and I am hoping that this time will be different. Since she has medical complications this will be our last baby, so my only chance. If you are or know of any women who fit the description above and would be interested in talking to me message me back. I’d especially love a currently pregnant woman or woman who has given birth multiple times (more than 3) for herself or even as a surrogate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->