Birth ball size?

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
To the taller ladies that have a birthing/gym ball.
Or smaller ladies, and can advise me what would probably be too small!

What size did you get, 65cm or 75cm? I'm 5ft 7, so a reasonable height!:flower:

I just got a 65 for xmas, but have to return for 75. I feel the 65 too low as my hips are below my knees.... I'd recommend 75 for sure...
I'm 5ft5

I've got a 65 one and it's a perfect height for me, i'm 5ft 6. My feet just reach the floor nicely and it's nice and sturdy. I think any bigger and I'd be falling off.

I'm between 5ft7&8, definitely longer in the leg department so I have had the 75cm ball and I adjust the amount of air in it accordingly. I know the 65cm ones are just too small for me.
Xx

Just out of interest ladies when is it advised that we start using the birthing ball?

I don't think there is any advisory, I just use it because it stops my back from hurting and helps my indigestion. Although please don't do what I did earlier and fly off the back of it! 🙈 nearly gave my poor OH a heart attack.

Awh thanks Hanni. Think I may invest in one. I recall it being a godsend in labour last time but I dont really remember using it much before.

Haha I bet your poor OH had a shock. Are you okay? Xxx

Awh thanks Hanni. Think I may invest in one. I recall it being a godsend in labour last time but I dont really remember using it much before.

Haha I bet your poor OH had a shock. Are you okay? Xxx

Yeah I'm fine thank you! My poor bum broke the fall and I managed to half catch myself on the couch 😳 x

Ouch hanni!

I just sit on mine instead of the sofa as it's more comfortable and helps baby to hopefully get into a good birth position.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"