• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Birth bargains

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
I'm just out to brag about my own bargains really :haha: but thought it would be nice to share all of ours. So far I have got :-

Birth pool in a box (mini), floor cover and heat retaining cover for £14.49 inc p&p
accessories - Pool pump (for inflating), 2 liners(normally around £25 each), another floor cover, thermometer. For £37 inc p&p
Birth ball (actually a 65cm exercise ball from Argos) for £6.99
15M hose and nozzle set for filling the pool for £3 from Wilkinsons
Natal hypnotherapy CD for £9 inc p&p
1 Plastic sheet to go on the bed (this is actually a shower curtain from Tesco) for £1.50

All I have left to buy now is the emptying pump for the pool, torch, mirror and the usual bits and bobs (maternity towels, new knickers to replace the old ones I use during/after birth etc) :thumbup:

are you aware you need a food grade hose for filling the pool? they use all sorts of grease in the manufacture of regular hoses xx

there's nothing mentioned on good birth company or any other suppliers of the kits about it needing to be food grade. The only thing I have found is the hose is they are cadmium and phalates-free but apparently ALL plastics need to be manufactured this way. I'm sure it'll be fine with a rinse through with sterilising fluid, we're not using it for anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->