Birth Control... of sorts...

Mrs. JJ

Mommy
Reaction score
Ever since DH and I got married we stopped using condoms and have been using the trusty "Pull Out" method. I know... not so trusty actually but we figure it's way more fun and if something happens it was meant to be. :blush:

Just out of curiosity, anyone gotten a :bfp: using this method? My ex and I used it for 6 years, never had a :bfp: but then again... we didn't do it so much! :rofl:

My SIL got both of hers this way!! They dont use contraception and have 3 times decided to have a baby and 3 times fell pregnant...unfortunately they lost one but they are the most fertile people I know. It just seems to happen for them.....

xxx

hehe this is what me and oh do, except i am on the pill so it hasn't ever happened to us, although when i come off the pill he will still use that method lol, maybe i can hold him in hehe at the last second :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

no im not that bad lol, he wants it too just not yet, im just waiting for my next few pill packets to run out (no point in wasting them) then have a few mths natural :witch: then hopefully we can ttc,

would be good to see if many people have :bfp: through this method

hope everyone is well xxx :hug:

im on the pill now but used it for 2yrs and nothing... :(
would you not rather both be happy and decided on having a baby now than just manage if it happens?

:rofl: Jellytot!

Hi Coco - for us I know we just prefer this method of BC cause... well it feels better! But we're only 3 months off from TTC so if it happens then we'll be happy.

I'm just curious cause it's obviously not the best form of birth control but then I've never known anyone getting pregnant that way but I'm sure others have.

I know a few people to get preggers this way. I dont find it the most enjoyable method... it often cuts things short if you know what I mean

:rofl: Sparks!

That's true. We had that problem at first but it's not so bad now... should I be insulted at DH?! :rofl:

The pull out method is not birth control at all... pre-ejaculation contains sperm which is released at the beginning of intercourse.

You just got lucky those 6 years with your ex... or he was infertile LOL

The pull out method is not birth control at all... pre-ejaculation contains sperm which is released at the beginning of intercourse.

OH reckons he would feel the pre-cum (eeww cringe hate that word) coming out.... I say thats bull crap. what do you reckon? sorry tmi!

haha I reckon he wouldnt feel it... He's just full of balogna...

My husband and I used this method at the beginning of our marriage for about 6 months. We didn't get pregnant, but it often times did cut :sex: off really early, sometimes right before it got good :blush:

But don't take my word for it, we're having trouble getting pregnant now! :rofl:

OH reckons he would feel the pre-cum (eeww cringe hate that word) coming out.... I say thats bull crap. what do you reckon? sorry tmi!
nah don#t think easier- and anyway to seperate it from the mucus inside the vagina is surely hard too.

My ex an I used this for 3.5-4 years. I'm still childless...and we had a lot of sex--he made me every night or he wouldn't let me fall asleep (abusive relationship...just starting to really understand that now, I guess...but that's a whole other post!)

My ex an I used this for 3.5-4 years. I'm still childless...and we had a lot of sex--he made me every night or he wouldn't let me fall asleep (abusive relationship...just starting to really understand that now, I guess...but that's a whole other post!)

:hug::hugs:

Ack! Actually that scares me a little cause he has 2 kids now and I have never been pg... maybe I am! :(

Glad he's your ex!!!! :gun:
:hug:

My husband and I used this method at the beginning of our marriage for about 6 months. We didn't get pregnant, but it often times did cut :sex: off really early, sometimes right before it got good :blush:

:rofl: That's so true!

But don't take my word for it, we're having trouble getting pregnant now! :rofl:

Lots of dust for you then!!! Good luck!!

:dust:

OMG... Kurt has 2 kids?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :dohh:

Poor J... :dohh: You are an evil wifey with the pullout method. :rofl: (Joking, of course)

So, I hope you guys slip up and get that :bfp: sooner rather than later! :rofl: Just my opinion though. :) Such a supportive big sis, I am.

:rofl:

I know!! They're gorgeous too. Have I told you we are in touch? You can see his kids on his myspace.

:rofl: I know, poor guy. He's been on :cloud9: since the wedding!

You're a bad influence! :rofl: Actually I totally blame you from taking my obsession up a couple notches since now I'm hanging on your every post!! Don't worry, as it is the time is counting down so fast, look at my ticker!! 2 months and a few weeks! Ack!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->