Birth control ???

H

Haydensmom92

Ok, so I started taking Birth control in september, it was a 3 month pill. I was a month and a half into it when I started break though bleeding for exactly 3 weeks.

I stopped the pill in october, got my period in the beginning of october.

My question is, how long after taking birthcontrol would it effect me getting pregnant or regulate my ovulation/period...

If that makes any sense at all?? LOL:dohh::dohh:

The hormones begin to work right away. The breakthrough bleeding could have been from missing a pill/taking a pill at the wrong time/your body adjusting to the hormones/etc. Do you mean how long would it take for your body to regulate while taking birth control, or how long your body will return to "normal" once you stopped the hormones? I'm not quite sure I understood the question (sorry, only one cup of coffee this morning so far :haha:)

The hormones begin to work right away. The breakthrough bleeding could have been from missing a pill/taking a pill at the wrong time/your body adjusting to the hormones/etc. Do you mean how long would it take for your body to regulate while taking birth control, or how long your body will return to "normal" once you stopped the hormones? I'm not quite sure I understood the question (sorry, only one cup of coffee this morning so far :haha:)

YES! haha how long it will take for my body to return to normal once I stop taking the pill! Im right there with you on the coffe though! time for more!!:coffee:

Everyone is different, but it only took a cycle for me. I stopped taking the pill after six years and got pregnant on the second cycle. I know women who have gotten pregnant right away as well. :)

Haha, cheers! :coffee:

I've been on the pill (off and on) for about 16 years. Whenever I went off my period always came as normal. So I guess i'm one of the lucky ones who regulates very quickly when I stop taking it.

I think everyone is different, but in my experience if you take the pill every day on time once you come off it your period shouldn't be too wacky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->