Birth Story of My Fraternal Twin Boys

Well here we are at one year!! The boys are doing AMAZINGLY well - both walking and babbling and being little stinkers and comedians! They are such happy boys. It warms my heart when people call them that because that's all I ever want them to be - happy. :cloud9:

Timothy has been walking since 10 months and Malcolm since 11. We have their 1 yr appt today and I'm guessing Timothy will weigh in around 23lbs and M will be about 19.5. Both of these hit (or surpass) the "3x birth weight at a year" mark.

Malcolm's still a little peanut but you can't put his fire out! He just got tubes in his ears yesterday and about 45 mins after they brought him back to me, you'd never know he had anything done. He is quick to make a friend with a mischievous smirk, big smile or a random hug. His laugh is the best sound in the world.

Timothy is our gentle giant - skeptical and hesitant of most things and people at first so takes a bit to warm up. But when he does, he'll try to make you laugh constantly. His huge smile can light up an entire country.

If anyone ever has ANY concerns about how babies 'turn out' through IVF, frozen embryos, c-section babies, twins, etc - please know that ours are happy, healthy and thriving. I'm also feeling great - I had no ill effects from the c-section (aside from the hemorrhaging, but that can happen with normal childbirth too). My scar looks great. I think everything just points to taking good care of yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->