Birth Story

Zebra Stars

3RD Trimester
Reaction score
well on the 26th of july i had backache coming and going, and felt so emotional i cried for hours,
at 3am i woke up and my waters went, tryed waking FOB up no luck so slapped him, he woke up & didn't take me seriously, wernt getting any pains until 10 mins after my waters went, phoned labour wart told me come in.
when i seen the MW she said it wernt my waters it was my mucus plug as my pad was covered in blood,
and said to go home, i said why am i having these pains and wouldnt leave until i had a answer well she checked me i was 4cm at 5am, and at 6.30am was complaining i couldn't keep still nd went to the toilet about 70 times,
and i was in alot of pain and she wanted me on the moniter i was on the moniter 5 mins then said i can't cope, so she said use the birthing ball, i shouted straight in her face it don't fucking work!! & said i feel like pushing!!
so she said she could put a clip on babys head i agreed,
then she said it doesnt matter he was 10cm one side nd 9 the other:dohh:

so i started pushing anyway she said ok u can push, within 3 contractions Riley was out weighing 4'15 at 7am exactly,

Attachments

• riley.jpg
    riley.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 27
Omg i never even knew u had ur baby!!
Congratulations, hope all is well
xx

Congratulations, he's beautiful x

Jazmin that's great! :hugs:
congrats hon
that was a fast labour!
i'm proud of you :)
xxxxxxx

Awh, congratulations!! :hugs:
What a cutie!
xx

Oh Jaz, we never got any updates :dohh:
he is gorg... and congrats on a fast labour
xx

awwwwwww congrats, well done a fast and easy labour, i'm glad you put your foot down with the midwife, goes to show that even us first time younguns know whats going on more than the midwives sometimes hehe

Wow what a speedy labour, good on you for telling mw what for!lol
He is gorgeous, congrats..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"