Birth weight & weight now?

elles28

Mum to 3 & bump
Reaction score
Mia was 5lb 13oz at birth & now at nearly eight weeks she weighs 7lb 13oz. I am just being nosey wondering what babies born around the same time as her weigh or if your baby is older or younger??

jack was 7lb 2.5oz at birth he is now 13lb at 2 months 2 weeks x

Just the person :)

Ive been wondering and our lo's was born approx the same time and wieght.

5lb 13 birth weight and 7lb 8 now she is 7 weeks 2 days.

is mia bottle fed, if so how much does she drink and how often if you dont mind me asking.

Just the person.

Ive been wondering and our lo was born approx the same time and wieght.

5lb 13 birth weight and 7lb 8 now she is 7 weeks 2 days.

is mia bottle fed, if so how much does she drink and how often if you dont mind me asking.

Brilliant our LO's have put on the same amount give or take a few oz's!!

Mia is bottlefed & she takes 3oz every 3hrs normally with sometimes an oz or two in between. What about your LO?

Yes they have, makes me feel better :)

She is bottlefed and she too takes 3oz every 3 hours sometimes only goes 2 hours usally first couple of feeds in the morning.

Does mia sleep well at night?

Birth 7lb 11oz
10Days later 8lb 8oz, weighed again in 3 days.

I give her a bottle at 12am & she normally goes till about 5am & 2 nights this week she slept till 7.30 but last 2 nights she has been really unsettled & has woke every 2 hrs :hissy:.

Does your LO sleep well?

Chloe-marie was 8lbs 7oz born and now just over 6 wks old she weighs 10lbs 4oz
She is breastfed

no :cry: lol did have her in a kinda of pattern feed at 10 ish 2 ish and then 6ish which for me that was one night feed last few nights she has had 2 night feeds and up early wide eyed and i can sleep if she is awake. so ill have :hissy: too. Health vistor advise only giving her an oz when she wakes in night but i liketo fill her up in the hope she will sleep longer.

Does she sleep much during the day? I think Mia sleeps too much during the day but there is darn all I can do about that!!

yes she does sleep alot really during the day i think she has night and day mixed up haha.

yes she does sleep alot really during the day i think she has night and day mixed up haha.

Same here I asked my mum earlier if there was anyway to reset her body clock :rofl: I was joking btw lol!!

:rofl: I could handle the one night feed, but these last few nights i just dont seem to be getting back to sleep and she awake again. and its sods law if i try to have half hour on sofa during the day her eyes will ping open. :rofl:

Amelia birth weight 9lb 10oz..
weight at 3wks 2days 11lb 2oz.
She is breastfed too :)

Aww wow fifi and elli, your babies are tiny, how cute!

Caitlyn was 7lb 2.5oz born, she was 11lb 11oz at 11 weeks xxx

8 pounds 10 ounces at birth, last doctors appointment 10 pounds 14 ounces!

summer was 7lb 12oz born and now weighs 15lb 12oz at 20 weeks

Birth Weight 1lb 15oz
Now 7 1/2 months 15lbs 5oz

Morgan was 7lb 8oz when she was born.

She was weighed last week at 7wks 2 days at 10lb 6oz.

:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->