Birthcontrol/bleeding/DTD

braddys

Reaction score
WARNING! May be a bit tmi for some people but I really need advice!:blush:

Okay ladies… im hoping someone can help...or help calm me down! I have some questions about birth control and sex when you are bleeding..

Im on the Evra Patch contraception which I where you wear a patch for a week at a time, changing on the same day each week and then have a week off. This is my 4th month of using the patch. I have tried skipping a month, so just applying a new patch on my off week and I am due to take this last one off on Wednesday for a bleed. I have successfully done this in the past, only once!. :dohh:

My problem is, on Monday night (2 days before I changed to my 3rd patch) I started spotting brown blood. This has continued for 3 days (until today Thursday). Sometimes there is red blood, sometimes there is brown, sometimes it is only there when I wipe!.. It isn’t really heavy. Does anyone have any experience with spotting/breakthrough bleeding on ANY birth control?. Im really hoping this doesn’t last up until I take my patch off in 6 days. It usually takes another 4 days for my period to come, then I have my period for 5-6 days so if it doesn’t stop before then I will be bleeding for 18 days!.:nope::cry:

Another problem/question I have is…

My OH is away for work a lot and has been away now for 6 months. I only get to see him on Saturday nights maybe 2-3 times a month. Im supposed to be seeing him this Saturday but not next which is fine as im due my withdrawal bleed… Well, obviously I still want to DTD so I have been looking up ways to do this. I have ordered some sponge tampons (Beppy Wet Tampons) that you can keep in for sex. I have tried them, but not for sex. They are comfy and I cant feel that I have one in which is heaven for those spotting days!. They are easy to insert and take out for me but I really want to know if anyone has used them for sex and what their experience was like. I am really light so im not too worried about leaking…more about him feeling it (although it does feel super soft as its supposed to adapt to your body shape and texture to feel much like your..um…vaginal wall :O. :blush:

So, can anyone help?

Not to sound gross, but why not just put a towel under your ass and go for it? If he doesn't mind the bleeding and you don't mind it, why not? I wouldn't worry too much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->