Birthday ideas for a 10th birthday party!!!

Reaction score
I need some ideas for my daughter's 10th birthday. What kind of things are "cool" to them at this age? What did anyone else plan for their daughters 10th birthday party? Themes, places or things to do....sleepover, party, I just don't know what I should try to plan....thanks in advance :D

My friend just had a party for her 9 yo daughter at one of those bouncy houses, with trampolines and such. Don't know if that becomes "uncool" between ages 9 and 10, but she and her friends seemed to like it. =)

Thanks! It's funny I even mention the "cool" part but it seems she has entered that stage already.

I talked with her about ideas and we tentatively are thinking of having one of those water inflatables in our back yard. Grill burgers and hot dogs and then let her have a sleep over maybe. Not sure if that would be too much on us but it's an idea.

My kids aren't quite at that age yet, but there's a girl across the road (she's 11 now) who had some friends round for her 9th birthday and they all went off in a hired stretch limo for a drive around.
They were all wearing tutus as well if I remember.

I did think that driving around in a limo would have probably bored me when I was 9, but those girls seemed to feel very grown up from the impression I got at the time.

I remember when I was 10, my mam treated me and about 5 or so of my friends to a meal at a rustic pub type restaurant, and there was a magician we watched afterwards. Though I'm aware that 10 year olds these days would balk at the thought of a "childish" magician.

I know the girls in my sons class would prefer shopping,makeover,sleepover than a party where there might be adults and younger kids.

You could go to a beauty parlour and get them manicures and then to cinema or something.

A simple sleepover with pizzas ordered in would be good too,and less pricey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->