birthing ball

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I just got a birthing ball and O.M.Goodness!! Sitting on this is SO comfortable! My lower back pain is gone when i'm on this ball! i sit on it a lot for comfort but I was reading that if baby is not head down then you shouldn't bounce on it. Is this correct or does this only pertain to later on near due date? it is a little hard not to bounce on it as it is so bouncy.
My little girl has been head down throughout my entire pregnancy but I have the feeling that she has moved up a bit. The other day she was spinning in my belly!! I think she is still mostly head head down but I don't know for sure. i will ask at my appointment Tuesday to see if the doc can tell me how she is positioned but in the mean time I was just curious

I bounce on my ball and have been for the last week. Don't think it can do any harm.

When a baby isnt head down, bouncing should only encourage baby to go head down. I used non stop with previous babies.

Ooh I'm going to purchase one! I only used my ball right at the end with my daughter.

I will have a look for one tomorrow I think :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->