Bit about Ellie

xSamanthax

DD1, DS1 and 1 Angel
Reaction score
I've only just noticed this part of the forums! So thought i would tell you about my little princess Ellie as most of the time while on the forums i've been talking about our Baby Angel.

Ellie is 6 years old, I had her when i was 19. Her birth/delivery was really really easy i was so lucky in that respect as i was only in labour for 2 and half hours, she was born in the back of my dads car in the hospital car park and my dad delivered her! :blush:

I love her so much and i couldn't imagine my life without her. She is a proper girly girl loves anything pink, purple or sparkly!!! lol And she is always really good, although when she decides to be bad she is really bad! lol :dohh:

This is one of my fav picks of her (not really great as it was took with a webcam)

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/SamanthaMartin1984/Picture0003.jpg

aww she is beautiful and looks like a wonderful little girl to have around.

Ah she is beautiful and looks alot like you in the photo.....sorry for your recent loss :flower:

Awww, she sounds lovely! You two really look alike and what a great way to enter the world! with an entrance like that, I'm sure she is destined for great things xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->