Bit late, but ive come out of hiding....

SugarKisses

Luv my 3 miracle's
Reaction score
I thought it was about time I announced it since ive made so many friends on here & since ive posted it in my signature.......

Baby number 3 is currently cooking :cloud9: & im hoping & praying with everything I have that this is one is here to stay. [-o<

Thanks everyone who has already seen my signature & sent me a message. I am overwhelmed by all of the support :friends:

Lots of love x x x

p.s Please dont mention it on my FB wall :-$ x x x

:hugs: Congrats hun. If anyone deserves a baby to keep in their arms for good it's you.

:rofl: :rofl:

:happydance:

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmxXFwBYHCoyrMDTd5Wf47qFJ-2bjmmoWHnvVzEfDvY5MVL_M&t=1&usg=__dVZW7mZfuoXgABKiKEamePAou-w=

:hug: Huge, huge congratulations again my lovely! Sending you every possible good thought there is, and lots of love.
xxx

holy crap i didnt see that comming.... congrats babe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats sweetie ....wondered where u had got too now i Know you have been a busy bee :hugs: I hope and pray you have a happy and healthy 9m xxx

Huge congratulations hunni,hope you have a healthy and happy 9mths :hugs:xxx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMFG Don - I am THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heres wishing you the most boring uneventful pregnancy ever, I wondered about whether this may be the case cos hadn't seen you around. Made up babe :hugs::kiss:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMFG Don - I am THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heres wishing you the most boring uneventful pregnancy ever, I wondered about whether this may be the case cos hadn't seen you around. Made up babe :hugs::kiss:

No hun thats not the reason I havnt really been about-long story, but im back now. :mrgreen: Did you get my message?

Congrats to you too :happydance:

Brilliant news!! Absolutely over the moon for you. And i have everything crossed that you have a very healthy LONG pregnancy!! Best news ive heard in a long while!! xxx

Yaaaaaaaassssss! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->