Bit let down...

xpinkness87x

Reaction score
Eastenders isnt what it was made out to be this week, maybe it will be better tonight.

Am i the only one?

I thought it was quite good actually.

Im very glad stacey and the baby are ok! After having my LO anything to do with babies and horribleness makes me really sad lol.

Peggy did my head in a little bit though i was actually willing her to just walk back in and shut the door.

Oh I thought it was brilliant!
Steve Macfadden (Phil) was AMAZING. He's been incredible throughout this story line brilliant acting!!
I loved how the whole of EE cast were involved instead of just the Mitchells.
Lacey Turner (Stacey) stole the episode for me.. she is amazing!! I was screaming at the tele for her and baby lily to get out safe!
Babz (Peggy) was pure emotion... I think she acted her arse off which is why it came accross as OTT and as if she was over acting, I think viewers had to bare in mind it was some of her last scenes; I think she did really well :):)
I cannot WAIT for tonights episode and I really really hope no ones drops down with smoke inhalation cus that'll bum me right out after them surviving and getting out of The Vic!!
<3

Peggy defently dies. I just meant it was a bit of a let down because on programs like this morning they were saying that it was going to be really darmatic. The bit with stacey and lilly nearly bought me to tears! I would be so scared if that happened with Oliver.

Peggy admited she dies... and i read 3-5 other people die inside the vic?? :shrug:

It wazs good, but i'd also read that someone dies and i expected it to be more than it was i guess xx

Does she die? Oh no :( I better get the tissues in. I just assumed she'd leave the square now that the Vic's burnt down. Guess we'll have to wait and see!!

Why did bianca suddenly disappear home? no one ever saw her or anything .. bit weird.

she defently got out i think.... i saw her go out the door. but then she was shouting for whitney

Oh I thought it was brilliant!
Steve Macfadden (Phil) was AMAZING. He's been incredible throughout this story line brilliant acting!!
I loved how the whole of EE cast were involved instead of just the Mitchells.
Lacey Turner (Stacey) stole the episode for me.. she is amazing!! I was screaming at the tele for her and baby lily to get out safe!Babz (Peggy) was pure emotion... I think she acted her arse off which is why it came accross as OTT and as if she was over acting, I think viewers had to bare in mind it was some of her last scenes; I think she did really well :):)
I cannot WAIT for tonights episode and I really really hope no ones drops down with smoke inhalation cus that'll bum me right out after them surviving and getting out of The Vic!!
<3

I was exactly the same - that bit was horrible to watch!! I loved it last night, can't wait for tonights episode xx

Peggy doesn't die.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...leaves-charred-remains-beloved-Queen-Vic.html

Doesnt stacey die? i thought she was gonna - Isnt she leaving at some point, anyway?

She is leaving but I don't think it's for a few months yet

I loved the episode, but thought that half the point of the fire storyline was that loads were gonna die! I heard that Minty, Charlie and a load of others had been axed and assumed it was cos they were gonna die in the fire. Oh well, glad Stacey didn't!

Can't wait for tonight!

I thought it was quite good actually.

Im very glad stacey and the baby are ok! After having my LO anything to do with babies and horribleness makes me really sad lol.

Peggy did my head in a little bit though i was actually willing her to just walk back in and shut the door.[/
QUOTE]

I could of writen this myself! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"