Bit of advice please ladies

C

Confusedlady

My friend has asked me to get some help for her so I'm asking all you ladies out there

She had her 1st shot of depo provera on April 2nd 2014 and her next shot is due June 25th she didn't have a period all the way up until June 15th when she started have normal period pains and her period began and its a normal flow

We'll today 4 days into her period she is feeling ovulation pains on the left side is this normal or has her period returned already she doesn't want the next shot as her and her husband have decided to try for a baby

Please advise thank you ladies

Xx

Menstrual cramps can occur anytime during your cycle. If she's only 4 days into AF after coming off Depo it's safe to say she's just having menstrual cramps. That may not be usual for her but after having a BC shot anything can happen....

I know but would her period be back this soon she is not due her next shot till June 25 and she doesn't want it x

I know but would her period be back this soon she is not due her next shot till June 25 and she doesn't want it x

Your period can return (or never stop) anytime during BC. It's different for every woman but if she's wanting to start TTC you want to have a cycle after getting off of BC before you start trying. So it's a good thing.

So this is her period and she will ovulate x

It sounds like it is her period but there is no way to know for sure if she's ovulating unless she's tracking her BBT. Having a period doesn't necessarily mean you ovulate. She should do some research on charting if she's planning to start TTC.

Don't really have much to add, but ditto to everything Chrystal said.

You can have your period and not ovulate.

I highly suggest your friend create her own account here and sign up on FF to learn about charting her BBT. If she wants to start TTC she needs to start learning about how her body works on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->