• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bit of an update from me

Blooper

Reaction score
Well, I think my body has finally realized what's happening now.

For the first time this pregnancy, I have finally gone 3 weeks without a bleed. Normally I would have started spotting days ago, I think my body is finally figuring out what's going on! I have only put on about a pound but my pants are finally getting tight and I'm getting some flutterings now. I even took another pregnancy test to ease my mind and yes, still positive.

I think perhaps it was psychological? I was too afraid to get checked if the initial bleeding was miscarriage or not, so my body just continued on. Now that I know I still have the baby, my body is changing very quickly. I am now coming up on 18 weeks.

I think I'm carrying in the back, as my stomach is protruding but I can still suck it in and its not very hard yet, I just look super bloated. Hopefully I'm not the only one?

Last edited:
How far along are you now? Have you had your first appointment yet?

I just realized that you answered the how far along question in your orgiorig post. I'm at that point where I'm so pregnant I can read, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->