Bit of progress..

Sophie1205

TTC #2
Reaction score
we were watching One Born Every Minute and OH said to me "We can start trying next year." I asked for a month.... he gets in a nark and says "I said next year". So the progress is I know the year we'll be TTC. But you know it could be January or December :shrug: I just want to know exactly when.
I'm glad he's chose a year. But he's bound to change his mind again... just like he did after less than a week of us NTNP. I should feel excited but I just dont :cry: Because A) He'll probably change his mind B) I dunno WHEN next year and C) Its so far away to me.

:wacko:

:hugs: at least you know you'll be trying in the next year. Now just make a list of things you want to do between now and then to help keep you busy. Hope time goes quickly for you.

try not talking about having a baby, just about all the extra sex you'll be having, that'll get him on side!! :)

At least you have a year babe. Its a way away yet so its plenty of time for him to come to a definate date :)

:hugs: you have some progress honey, thats positive :hugs: i no it's hard, especially as you decided on ntnp and then he changed his mind :hugs:
i agree with the list of all the things you want to do :hugs: and you've got us wtt girlies :D

thanks everyone :hugs: Really appreciate it. I'll have to start making that list then haha! xxxx

:hugs: now its in his head im sure he will start thinking about it more and be able to set a definate date soon xx

Agree with the others, write a list and you can always come and talk to us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->