Bit random but quite weird!

Beany2

Just me and DH so far...
Reaction score
went to see my mum and dad last night and all of a sudden my dad pipes up "has your mum told you about the weird stuff that's been happening?" Now, i just have to say that my dad is quite into the paranormal - not hugely but he seems to have a bit of a "6th sense" for want of a better explanation, but my mum is the complete opposite - so at this my ears kinda pricked up. so first of all my dad said "just come and look at this". So we went outside to the shed where they'd just moved a display cabinet that they'd had in their dining room (they're getting rid of it as they've just bought a new one). the drawers of the cabinet were removed and were sat on the floor and on the ledge where the drawer would sit there was the name Ken written in the dust. It looked as thought it had been written in the dust and then more dust had settled over it. on the ledge where the second drawer would sit were fingerprints in the dust, again with dust settled over them.

my mum and dad have both said they can't understand how it got there as neither of them had written it and nobody would be able to get to that part of the cabinet when the drawers are in place. And my mum said she's never seen it when she's been cleaning. So maybe it's not that weird but then my mum said that the name Ken has been popping up everywhere over the last few days. She was doing a crossword and the answer to the first clue was Ken, my dad saw a horse in the paper called Ken's something or other and just by chance put a bet on it (the odds were terrible) and it won, the first phone call they got after finding the writing was from someone called Ken.

now normally this probably would just get forgotten about but it's the first time i've ever seen my mum even slightly spooked by something like this and my dad's still kind of amazed! just thought i'd mention it to you all and see if anyone had anything similar happen?

who knows, it could just be nothing.

Oh wow... That's really strange. I wonder who ken could be.

That is weird. I remember when I woke up one morning there was baby powder on the floor, it had been knocked over somehow only it spelled a name out. I dont know what the name was now but this was before we changed bedrooms so long before william was born , I had a pic of it I must look for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->