BLaaahhh!

BayleyBee

Reaction score
Hello ladies, am hoping someone can help me out.

I came off birth control on the 2nd of July.
The following 15th, I had my period. It was normal, lasted a 3-4 days and then stopped.

But then, due to coming off birth control, it made me have irregular bleeding just 3 days after my period!

I'm now 5 days late from my normal period date (28 days every month)
And now I'm getting excited!
BUT! Would I count the 'irregular bleeding' beginning date as the date for counting down to my next period?

(I don't know if it makes sense to anyone but me?)

The day my period was meant to start I had sickness/mild cramps like it was going to start. But now they have gone and I feel fine.
Normally a week before my period my boobs start to ache and get very sore but they seem to be fine.

Does anyone have any info for what I've just put? I can't find anything online

Thank you

It takes a little while for your body to regulate after coming of BCP's. It could have been a break-through bleed.

Hormones do crazy things to our bodies. Just wait a bit and see what happens.

The bleeding after you stop the pill isn't a period, it's a withdrawal bleed. It can take a few months for you to get your first period

I would get bleeding a few days after the main lot stopped when I first came off the pill. Also they never really were always the same length between cycles.
The first 3 months or so after your body is needing to adjust to the drop in hormones, so don't expect much "normalness" during this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->