Black friday deals

Mummy Bean

Parker & Dougs Mum
Reaction score
Any one picked up a good Black Friday deal?

I just got the boys the kids kindle fire down from £100 to £69 which was not bad.

Only thing I've seen worth buying was a Kindle Fire for hubby (£34 on Tesco) but struggling to find anything else really!!! Literally shouting at the iPad "TAKE MY MONEY!!!!" haha x

Any one picked up a good Black Friday deal?

I just got the boys the kids kindle fire down from £100 to £69 which was not bad.

I too got the kindle fire kids for £69. Its ds's birthday present but still a £30 saving so was worth grabbing now :thumbup:

I'm so tempted by the kids one to keep for my daughters birthday but its not till next May! Hmmmmmm

Got JoHanna Basford's newest book Lost Ocean for $10 for a friend and a necklace for $22 for another friend which was about 63% off so pretty good.

Got hubby's Xbox One Elite Wednesday on a pre-black Friday sale for about $129 off (Canadian).

I did not go out Black friday shopping :( Maybe next year.

Got the kindle for 34 pounds and cant find a single thing else!! seen snow glow elsa was only 13 but once id decided it went back to full price

I got a kindle for 34.99, Disney infinity 3 starter pack for £21.49, and a Disney infinity 3 playset(x2 characters &crystal) for£4.49. Also got myself a pair of sketchèrs go walks for £29.99

I got the kindle fire off amazon for 34.99, snow glow Elsa for 13.99 and a superdry coat for 30. Very happy with my bargains!

I also got 2 wall photo calendars on vistaprint just 4.66 each!!

I got the leapfrog pen for £16, a necklace half price and I also got annual park tickets for a year half price saving £120, really happy with that

I got the amazon fire stick for £24.99, a dvd box set for £10, some clothes for myself, some boots for myself... think thats it. For now :haha: xx

i got oh a ps4 for £219.99, first Christmas present for anyone now bought late to the party this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->