Black Gum? **Help Very Worried**

littlelady

Reaction score
Ok leeon has no teeth at the side only at the front but has a lump on his gum near the back of his mouth and its black i was told my a friends father whos a dentist its where the tooth is coming through and its an abruption of the vessel?

any ideas anyone?

The only thing I can think of is that the tooth has been trying to cut and the gum has had a little bleed, cant remember the proper name but it is probably the same thing your friend is talking about. xx

Ok its very swollen??? but its smooth no sign of a tooth? its like caramel stuck to his gum a big clump of it but its not its his actual gum if you get me? im worried think i should get him in at the dentist tommorow to be sure???

ya, it sounds like a little blood blister of some sort.

https://www.girlsgonechild.net/2006/10/babys-got-black-gums.html

i found this where a few people have replied saying their kids had it and it was bruising under the skin as the molars pushed up xx

https://www.girlsgonechild.net/2006/10/babys-got-black-gums.html

i found this where a few people have replied saying their kids had it and it was bruising under the skin as the molars pushed up xx

WOW thankyou so so much makes me feel better more relaxed but still think i should get him checked at the dentist as its very swollen hardly any have mentioned swelling its swollen half way across the roof of his mouth

Hey all took him to the dentist today he said its an eruuption cyst or something it could be like that for upto 6 months before the tooth errupts through properly and if the swelling gets worse take him back my mind is at rest now lol thankyou x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->