Bladder problems. Help needed.

babydust92

Reaction score
So last night something embaressibg happened. I ended up wetting the bed which is unusual for me so I'm putting it down to my pregnancy and with it being week 9 my uterus will be expanding and putting pressure on my bladder.

I've read stories where some women ended up dripping or having the full flow in public but luckily they were by their car etc.

The thing with me is I have bad luck and no travel of my own. I'm afraid I'm going to cough or laugh in public and cause an accident which will be hard to hide.

I've read that women wear panty liners to help it but aren't panty liners just sanitary towels? I don't think they'll be nay good for me especially if I have a repeat of last night. Are there any products you reccomend?

As you know it's Mother's Day this Sunday so I'm going to a lovely pub meal with my partner and his big family (it's normally just four of us but now it'll be like 7 or 8). I'm really afraid something will happen lol. Any help is appreciated.

I had a nasty cough at about 35 weeks pregnant, I used Always incontinence pads ( they go from liners up to near mattresses!) they're also less obvious than tena lady when you're buying them! Is this your first baby? If so have you been checked for UTIs etc (i had an asymptomatic one)

I'm not getting any other symptoms of a UTI so I'm not sure but I'll look up the always pads. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->