Bladder Problems?

Swanny

Reaction score
Has anyone else found they have slight bladder weakness since giving birth?

I first noticed this a few weeks after giving birth like if I strained or coughed a little bit would leak and then one night I was half asleep and fully on wet myself but that could have been due to exhaustion and not making it to loo.

I though it had gone away but now I'm noticing it coming back. I went to a kids party and jumped on the trampolene and I wet myself a bit! I didn't even really feel like I needed the loo though!

Now I just feel like I'm smelly down there like little bits must be leaking out that I'm not really aware of....

Help :(

I had bladder weakness my whole pregnancy and still have it a little bit now. I really need to work on my keagals (sp?).

Hi, it is still early days, so I would not worry too much and do pelvic floor exercises xx

1,2,3 sqeeeezzeeeeeeee (ok ok come on you are all doing it reading this thread)

Seriously my bladder was a nightmare!!!! I had a slight prolapse from the boys birth and you just have to keep sqeezing! Come on ladies 1,2,3 sqeeze!!!!!

I full on wet myself daily for about 9 weeks after the birth (obviously I wore pads and showered constantly so I was clean) and was referred to a physio. People were telling me to do my pelvic floors but I couldn't even feel them! Things got better gradually and I kept on trying with the exercises until I could feel them again and I grew stronger. All back to normal now! It's perfectly common hunbut speak to your GP if there's no improvement x

Thanks, I don't have the problem all the time but I must admit I didn't really do ANY pelvic floor exercises when I was pregnant. I must make sure I do some now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->