Bladder Problems

samantha_sarah

Proud Mummy to Ruby Mai
Reaction score
Ever since i was a little i have always drank water, juice etc pretty excessivly each day and as i have got older it hasnt changed!

This means im peeing more than usual. However when i drink less i feel very dehydrated.

Iv had tests for diabetes and im clear.

Didnt really see it as a problem until now that im pregnant. Im getting sore when i urinate frequently, its like theres glass in my bladder and hurts for a few days, iv had about twenty UTI tests and they are all clear.

Im now being refered to a uriologist or some consultant and im worried.

The doctor said that it may be a small bladder or an irritable bladder but shes not sure and that i may go from a low risk pregnancy to a high risk and may need a C section depending on what the consaultant says.

The main thing is baby is safe and that the outcome will not affect her, just me.

Im really worried.......

Dosnt help that my nan was diagnosed with bowel cancer 2 days ago :cry:

anyone else have any trouble with their bladder?

I find that i need to pee in the night, but my body doesn't wake me and then in the morn i wake in agony and have to sit on the loo in pain for about 10 mins before i can pee.

Hope all works out well for you hon xxx

I drink tonnes of water! If I don't I feel like crap, tired and headaches and such. I am earlier than you but I haven't had any problems yet.

I am sending vibes that you find out it is something simple!

I find I'm constantly parched and that I could drink like... I don't know, LITRES of fluids every day. It's rough because I get sick of water but don't want the extra calories in juice :dohh:.. and exactly like you said, if I DON'T drink as much as I do, I feel very dehydrated. Have tried cutting out extra salts and stuff from my diet, but it doesn't change things very significantly. Very frustrating! I pee all the time too probably once every 1-3 hours :dohh: whereas before I'd pee like 3 times per day? TMI I know but I've had diarrhea or constipation throughout my pregnancy and I know that vomitting and diarrhea can both dehydrate you.. just a possible explanation, don't know if you've had either..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->