Blah :(

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
I'm on the verge of throwing up. I don't know if it's what I ate or the prenatal vitamin I took an hour ago. Last night i cooked chicken dressing and forgot about it until 2-3 hrs later. Stuck it in the fridge. Heated me some up an hour ago and now I'm wondering if I gave myself food poisoning :( Lol I feel like CRAP!!

Oh, with my first I had a real aversion to chicken..
saw an advert on telli once for chicken being cooked (cook in a bag thing) and threw up watching it..
Maybe you have the same :(

If it makes you feel any better The rule of thumb is 4 hours for food left at room temp. So if you cooked it, then it cooled and you put it away before that time period was up, you SHOULD be okay.

Sometimes my prenatal makes me queasy, I find that if I take it with something as little as a slice of bread and a full glass of water, that it settles a bit easier. Also, Ms could be starting up. Good luck, hope you feel better :)

Oh gah I will die without my chicken. I love chicken! Hahaha
I took my prenatal along with the chicken so I don't know really which one was making me feel like poo. I feel better this morning but I did read that some bacteria incubate for 24-48 hrs before symptoms. Maybe I will be ok lol. I rarely ever very eat left overs, but I was just so darn hungry last night and didn't feel like cooking lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->