blah11

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
I'm in hospital so using my phone and can't figure out how to use it on bnb properly, can't see any mrssages, is she around or has she had her baby?

She posted a couple of minutes ago here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/794969-signs-labor-watch-thread-35.html

Thanks Jackie - you haven't had yours yet? You 38 weeks? Can't remember and tickers don't display on My phone.

Nope! Still preg.

Have you had the twins? I've been wondering where you been.

Ok thanks. Thought she was bound to gave her baby by now! LOL. So exciting we are so near the end!

Nope! Still preg.

Have you had the twins? I've been wondering where you been.

There you are! Poor thing! Nope section booked for Wednesday though as still breach, been in function Sunday with irritable uterus and will stay in until section. Grrr. So bored LOL. Happy I have a section date though, 37 weeks.

Miss duke - yep, unless you can die from boredom and hospital good lol! I'm good though, feeling better being on bedrest and calm knowing my section is so close.

Aw bet you miss your little man! You'll have your babies before me I bet, my body has decided it likes being pregnant apparently :(

Hope you're ok hun, you on bed rest I guess?

Yeah I miss him so so much. It's terrible. Plus hubby went back to work today so haven't even seen him. It's rubbish and just want to be home with them all. But ill be home soon enough with two more.

I was convinced you would go early!

Me too! Have mw tomorrow so hopefully he's well engaged and good to go :shrug: won't be long til you're a mum of 3! Are you nervous bout having 2 newborns?

Awww, Eternal! I hope Wednesday comes quickly for you! Hospitals are stinking boring! They should provide laptops for everybody or something, seriously! :haha:

Miss duke - yep, unless you can die from boredom and hospital good lol! I'm good though, feeling better being on bedrest and calm knowing my section is so close.

I am glad you are feeling better, hope you haven't long to wait xxx

Blah - yep terrified, it cant really be as bad as everyone says. Can it?

Aley - I know, at least we cab use our phone on this ward. But still dead bored.

You have 2 hands and 2 boobs if you want to BF! cant be that bad :rofl: Least you arent having sixtuplet or something!

Eternal :hugs: hope your hospital stay goes quickly hon, big :hugs:

blah, hope little man is all engaged today, but if not, he'll probably engage and go! hopefully not too long hon :hugs: xx

Blah, what about my toddler? Foot? Hehe lol @ two boobs.

Thanks princess bump, seeing my son tonight, can't wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"