Blaine Wiley Nguyen-7-14-09

baileysmom85

2 boys pregnant w/#3
Reaction score
Well my baby boy is now 2 weeks old and what an angel he is!! Well on the morning of July 14 i took my two year old to the mall to the playground to hang out with my mommy's group and while i was there i kept having cramping coming an going in my back and just didn't feel well my friend is a labor and delivery nurse said i should go so i decided to leave cause i felt well not so good... we go to the hospital and i am 80% effaced bloody discharge when checked and having contractions was told not in active labor buts its coming so we are taking you up to labor and delivery and you are having a c section in a couple hours so the took me up prepped me and off we were i had a spinal and everything went very smoothly my recovery was much easier this time no problems! Blaine was born at 37 and 2 weighing 6.8 well we left the hospital 2days later and then the next had appt with his dr when we got there his temp was 95.0 so we tried getting it up and it didnt happen so the dr did a spinal tap and sent up to the hospital he was there 2 nights no infection thank God he was dehydrated they said it sometimes happens in the beginning with breastfed babies when we got there he weighed 5.11 when we left he weighed 6.3 now he is past his birth weight and breastfeeding is going great he a healthy baby boy!! Thanks for everyone's support through my pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->