bled twice in two weeks?!

Mammy2Joojx

Mammy To My Gorgeous Boy
Reaction score
hello everyone :) i'll apologise in advance if i go into too much detail..

Last week i started myy period & finished it .. Was on for 6 days. My periods are regular (gave or take 2 days) & this was a normal period, however, today i woke up with the most excruciating back pain ever! I found it hard to wark & just thought i'd go to the toilet to see if i was constipated ha .. I'd started bleeding again :wacko: anyone else had this?

hiya i get this its probably old blood from your period :-/u havent forgot to take your pills have u? (if u r on them) i forget to take my pills like i have the last 5 days and all ive had is browny disharge no blood i dunno whats going on with me tbh.. x

ooooh bloody hell i have :haha: i missed 2!! Microgynon i'm on .. Would it cause that much pain though coming on? It was to point where i could hardly walk .. Or maybe i'm a puff :haha: xx

lol that explains it then. im too on microgynon and yes it would cause period pains but not the the extent u r saying haha u will b fine :) just wait another 7 days and start them again im doing it all the tym xx

i went to the docs with it yesterday as the pains i were getting were too extreme for period pains. Turns out i still have a kidney infection :( & the bleeding just happened to start at the same time as the pain. I'm now on antibiotics again & i will remember to take myy pill hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->