Bleed mid cycle?

Becky61

Mummy & TTC #2
Reaction score
I am currently on CD17, I have 31-33 day cycles. I am due to ovulate any day now.

After DTD yesterday, I have had brown blood, enough to have to wear a panty liner, & AF type cramps. OH was doing me doggy, & I had to ask him to stop as it hurt, but that is generally the case in this position. We carried on with me on top, no pain.

Should I be worried? I have never had bleeding mid cycle before. Anyone able to shed some light?

TIA x

hey hun, I have this pain every so often and it is usually around gearing up for ovulation. to me it feels like the OH is hitting my cervix when hes in that position. its seriously uncomfortable but like you when we change position i feel no pain or not uncomfortable.

so your bleed sounds like old blood as its brown. so could be ovulation bleed or maybe a small bleed from your cervix. always worth asking your doctor for advice on it.

It could be from the position. Sometimes I bleed after some particularly uncomfortable :sex: especially when I'm pregnant from increased blood flow to the cervix. Is it possible you could have ovulated sooner than you thought and have conceived? Maybe you had implantation bleeding.

I had this exact thing happen to me too
Not sure the answer but it stopped

X

I had a random mid cycle bleed on CD12 in September / October last year. It was red and there was enough to wear a tampon for a day then it went. I've never had it before and never again in my life! The doctor said its nothing unless it happens often.

Thanks ladies.

The brown spotting has stopped but I still have some internal discomfort. I want to put it down to ovulation but I am still getting negative OPKs.

I went to the Dr yesterday, & they have got me an appointment with the nurse next week to screen for chlamydia (only possible if my OH has been playing away!) & to give me an internal check, paying special attention to my cervix.

I will update for anyone who finds this on a search engine.

So the spotting disappeared but now I have brown discharge... & we haven't had sex so I know it's not that... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->