bleeding 35+2

catmummyof4

Reaction score
Hey everyone i was rushed in last night because i started bleeding it filled the pad at the time. I had blood on th pad when i got here and had bright red on wiping. Ctg showed babys happy but i was contracting every 6-8 mins and bkpain and period type pain was insane speculum didnt show anythinge. Eventually at 2.30 am was given some oramorph and taken to th ward to sleep and get monitored. Well i didnt really sleep but ctg is really good this morning tightenings hav eased right off but still bright red blood on wiping and was some on the towel.. wat do u all think? Funny thing is i was due for induction today if they got the space because of loads other problems iv been having x

If Bubs is happy it may just be your bloody show , hope all goes well if you get induced , good luck Hun xx

No idea on the blood, but just wanted to say good luck hun if you do get induced today :flower:

How scary for you I hope everything is ok, good luck with induction if it happens today

Cat mummy I certainly hope that they make room for you now... there is way too much going on for you!! Glad baby is doing well :)

Bug hugs and hope that you are induced today! !

If Bubs is happy it may just be your bloody show , hope all goes well if you get induced , good luck Hun xx

A bloody show is mucousy and not like period blood. It wouldn't be filling up a pad either. Just thought you should know for your own pregnancy and if it may happen to you.

Yh deffo not show, thank u everyone. Well theres room in th nicu but none on delivery suite with 2 inductions ahead of me so prob not today! X

Oh no! I hope everything gos ok, do they have any ideas where the blood could be coming from? Did you have any problems with your placenta?

Good luck Hun my little girl was born at 35 weeks and didn't need any help and we was out within 36 hours hope all goes well z

Thanks everyone im still waiting induction but the bleeding has stopped x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->