Bleeding 5 days after hsg

Rawan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I had saline test and HSG (fallopian tupe test) last Tue, and I had some spotting on Tue, and the following day. But last night when I had sex with my partner, I started bleeding after intercourse. And yesterday I got LH surge. I was really worried and went to doctor this morning, he said most likely the bleeding was due to the procedures I did last Tue. I asked if the bleeding will interfere with implantation, since I probably ovulated this morning, but doctor said no. And last night after I had sex, I was bleeding so I took a shower right afterwards, I am wondering if I still have a chance to get pregnant this cycle. I had sex on cd 8, 9, 10, 11, but on the 11th day that was when I had bleeding right after sex and I washed myself, so maybe that washed away all the sperm? Both me and my partner kind of freaked out when we saw blood after sex. Doctor told me unless the bleeding gets heavier, I shouldn't worry. I really hope the bleeding won't interfere with implantation. Anyone has similar situation before? Thank you!

Bump, anyone? My bleeding has stopped since yesterday. The thing I find strange is that 2 days after hsg when me and my partner had sex, I didn't bleed, but I started bleeding 5 days afterwards, the day I got LH surge. Doctor didn't examine me and told me not to worry unless bleeding gets heavier. But I am wondering why I didn't bleed 2 days after hsg, and 5 days afterwards? I asked the nurse today if I should be examined by the doctor, but she was telling me there's more harm than benefit to do it now since it might interfere with implantation. I was told to start progesterone suppository after confirmed ovulation. I really hope the bleeding didn't interfere with implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->