Bleeding after BD around O time

_shell_

Reaction score
So we had sex....which was pretty darn good sex too:winkwink:!.... And straight afterwards inoticed light coloured blood mixed with cm, i am pretty sure i am right on top of O time bur what could the bleeding be?
It wasnt a vigorous BD & neither myself nor OH are cut down there. I have read a little about O bleeding, so you think this is what it couldve been?:shrug:

My doctor said it's normal to sometimes bleed after sex during O time, I didn't ask why though and I haven't personally had it happen.

Hey _shell_ I had this happen too, first time I think, but you know now that I am in the TWW perhaps that is what I think to be correct! Everything sort of goes out the window.

For me it happened morning after, was bright red blood, I put on a panty liner but nothing much more came of it, definitely no more bright red. I put it down to OV bleeding when I checked online but I'm not sure.

I am hoping it's correct as we would have timed it perfectly! But alas I think dates/days are out.

GL!!

Hey _shell_ I had this happen too, first time I think, but you know now that I am in the TWW perhaps that is what I think to be correct! Everything sort of goes out the window.

For me it happened morning after, was bright red blood, I put on a panty liner but nothing much more came of it, definitely no more bright red. I put it down to OV bleeding when I checked online but I'm not sure.

I am hoping it's correct as we would have timed it perfectly! But alas I think dates/days are out.

GL!!

Let me know how it goes for u hun! Baby dust

I started bleeding day after BD too, mine unfortunately has lasted 4 days now and I'm thinking AF has decided to show her face extremely early..

GL!!

Let me know how it goes for u hun! Baby dust

Thank you and to you too! I am due for AF on Saturday and pretty positive she's on her way but will wait in hope... x

There are lots of reasons you could've bled after sex,but since it wasn't a lot,I shouldn't think you'd need to worry.You maybe thought it wasn't so vigorous,but you never know what's going on inside you,maybe a small vein got bruised or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->